Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Turkeys



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this year...though I didn't manage to take any pictures at our family Thanksgiving (I was too thankful to be snuggling my perfect princess and not nearly 9 mos pregnant to put her down). Addie and Finn learned about the pilgrims and Thanksgiving at school and did some fun art projects. I am trying to take pictures of school art projects since there are far too many to keep all of them...and they are just so neat!

When Blake and my mom and I were discussing what we needed to buy for Thanksgiving dinner, I asked my mom what she thought I should get for the dinner (as in what things do you want me to make..), Addie overheard and said "Don't you have to go catch a turkey first?"...I think that is beyond my level of skill.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with extended family at my cousin Adam's in-law's home in Edmonds. Addie and Finn had a blast with their older cousins Eva and Wyatt and little Avery looks forward to Adam and Sonja's coming arrival who will be very close in age and surely her new little buddy.

Addie's beautiful turkey 


My two turkeys showing off some more school projects. 
Two weeks and on her way to her first Thanksgiving dinner1


No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes