Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Avery's Second Week!

This is the rest of the catch up (I hope!)...I just wasn't (and still am not) on my computer much as I enjoy every spare second of snuggling little Avery. I find that with the busy-ness of having THREE on my own during the weeks...Avery spends more time in her crib or sling and I miss getting to sit and love on her the way I did with my other two...so whenever I get a free second she and I are together getting our snuggle time, mostly weekends when Daddy is around or Wednesdays with Grammy! 

Our second week with Avery we were blessed to have Grammy come stay to help out and take the kids to school for me. We had a wonderful time sipping coffees and enjoying the little bundle..I appreciated all the help cooking and taking care of the big kids!
 She snuck in a late night nap with Daddy when he got home from work one night. I love that Daddy is using her Boppy as his pillow!


We made it to a park for Addie to run off some extra energy one day...
 Addie gave Avery her special Shouka and Baby Dolphin to watch over Avery while we got dressed for the day...she really loves baby sister! "Shouka and Baby Dolphin are watching Avery to make sure she's safe while she sleeps and make her happy."

 Love this peaceful newborn phase...just some squeaky noises when she would wake..and then back to sleeping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes