Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One Month!

It's hard to believe that Avery has been with us for a full month now. I have a hard time thinking about how quick its going. I guess third time around you are very aware of how fast time goes by and how soon she'll be running out the door to school. It is a blessing to be home full time this year, and I try not to dwell on how quickly the days are passing. My house may messier than I like and I may not be getting as much sleep as I would prefer...but these days with little kids are such fun and I do know I will miss them.

Avery continues to be the sweetest little baby. She is very quickly growing, already out of newborn clothes and into the 3 months due to her long body (though she's pretty skinny, just over 10 lbs). Last week we finally reached her due date and it is hard to believe I could still have been pregnant! As much as I wanted to reach 40 weeks...these past weeks have been amazing and I wouldn't trade them for anything!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what a little sweet snuggler! Can't believe it has already been a month either!! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes