Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Nearly Three

Our little guy has adjusted very well to no longer being the 'baby' of the house. I appreciate his positive attitude (most of the time!) and energetic personality..though we have had a few more frequent time-outs as Finn has learned that when Mommy is feeding baby...its easier to ignore her,  he's working on it!  
Our boy is full of questions and so interested in everything and everyone. I love to hear him ask others "what do you want Santa to bring you?"..I asked him what he thought Avery might want and he thought about it for awhile and then said "to eat"..I think he's right on that one!
I also love to hear him ask daddy each night as he comes home "how's your day, dad?"..another favorite question of his is "what're you thinking?". He frequently asks me this so I turned the question around on him one day..he thought about it for awhile and then said "I'm thinking that Blake's my dad". 

Finn after enjoying his post-nap snack in the early evening. I love that he and sister continue to take a 2-3 hour nap it gives me reprieve to take one myself each day! He was helping me practice taking photos of a fast moving target in low-light for an upcoming birth I will be photographing (it's true I will not be working this year, like last, but have taken just a couple jobs for fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes