Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

6 Week Check-up

Yes, it's true, our little Avery is 6 weeks old. We had our 6 week follow-up at the midwife's office and were glad to have a good report. I am working on eliminating certain foods so we can help her little  belly...right now her nickname is "tootles", so you can understand what the issue is! 

She is growing well and is 11 lbs 1 oz now (I'm glad she is not nearly as big as brother at 6 weeks, I don't know how I carried that boy around!) and looking so big to me! I love seeing her awake more often and enjoyed some sweet smiles from her today!
 First time in jeans! I had to roll them up since these are a 6 month size, but still so cute on her!




1 comment:

  1. Avery is so precious, Claude and I have some really cute photos of her when we were there to visit Dec 9th.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes