Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 weeks!


Our little princess is growing quickly. She is such a joy in our lives, a truly peaceful little baby. She sleeps well, getting up twice each night to eat and then right back to sleep. She spent her first few weeks in our room, over the weekend we switched our girl to her room and she is doing very well and sleeps more soundly on her own, 
 She is eating well..she dropped down to 7 lbs 4 oz at her one week check...was up to 8 lbs 2 oz at her two week check..and just 6 days later she was 9 lb 1 oz. I feel assured that I am feeding her well and she eats about every four hours around the clock.

Bright eyed and fresh out of the bath clean hair! She has her little awake periods and loves to kick her legs and check out her surroundings...though most of her time is still spent sleeping.
 I set her down so I could grab her headband for a photo (that I was wanting to be an awake-time photo)...and in the 30 seconds that took me...she was out! 

Addie had asked me why it was ok for baby Avery to wear her pajamas all the time...so I dressed her in  non-layette for the first time..too cute!
 Yep, she was just not going to be awake for her photo:)

2 comments:

  1. sweet! I love photos with the arms up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling outfit. So many cute things for baby girls out right now!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes