Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Avery's First Week

Just a little flashback...needed to add some photos from Avery's first week of life so they will be in the blog book next year!

Our first week was wonderful, Avery was so blissful and sweet and we all enjoyed getting to know her! Daddy had 4 days off during the week and we pretty much stuck around home except for the kids who had school and a couple other small outings.


Love to get my hands in my mouth...I would wake up in the night to hear her chomping away on her hands. She would wake once or twice a night to feed and slept like a champ!



Tiny toes:)
Her Grampy!

I still like to scrunch up all tight like in mommy's belly..

 Napping in my Boppy.


 First outing at two days old...to Target!                      




No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes