Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rain, Rain...Wont go Away

Yep, it's truly been a constant stream of the type of rainfall the Pacific Northwest if known for. I myself am getting pretty weary of it..the kids on the other hand, enjoy it for the most part (except on those occasions when I opt out of taking them to the park in a all-out downpour). This past weekend we let them run about as it drizzled down on us in Seattle. A light rain is doable for a little puddle stomping. These photos are at Gas Works in Seattle. We let the kids play a little before taking them to lunch at 'Homegrown' in Fremont (highly recommend). 





He was delighted with the 'fireman pole'..sure beats our lamp!
Finn never lets me get a picture with him...so I was glad he opted in for this occasion even though he didn't break into a big ole smile at first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes