Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"All my Fault"

This photo is from about a month ago (as is evidenced by the 'birthday boy' card)..I had wanted to share a post about Finn's continued love of green salads (seriously the boy will eat 2-3/day). However, I am quite behind on the ole blog..Today, I had a lunchtime  Finn quote that I just had to share...so I decided to add this picture with it.

Each day after picking up Addie from school, we return home for lunch. Today, I let the kids give requests of what they would like to eat..Finn chose leftover chili from last night, but soon decided he would rather have what was on big sister's plate. I told him I was sorry, but he had to eat his chosen lunch, we don't get to throw out perfectly good food just because we change our mind. I reminded him that HE chose the chili..."So, you're saying it's all my fault then?". I assured him I was and he repeated to Addie several times that it was his fault that he had to eat beans..then promptly ate the bowlful and requested more:) Love this good natured and quick boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes