Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The CRAZY Hour..

...and Avery's crazy hair to boot! At our house, there is about an hour before bedtime that is just pure silliness around here. The kids seem to be using up their last bits of energy and are just SO crazy with Daddy. I sent them upstairs so I could do yoga with out Finn pretending to be an expert 'yogi' and assist me...but I couldn't resist sneaking back up when I heard all the fun going on!


 Seriously teething..Biting everything (notice how she attacks Daddy's hand). She has openings in her gums in front, but so far nothing through all the way!



1 comment:

  1. Hilarious...just like our house the hour before bedtime. I too try to have my exercise time and K is in charge of the kids. You'd think someone sneaked candy into them!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes