Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fireman Finny

 His birthday truck from Mimi and Papa has been quite a hit. His interest in all things 'fireman' continues. He wears his hat often and goes everywhere on his truck..he even sometimes uses imaginary keys..!  Steam in the kitchen..he turns on his siren, jumps on his truck and rushes to me with the little hose on the back of his truck.."a really dangerous fire mom, don't worry, I'll keep you safe!". Gosh I love him!
We recently had a playdate with his friend Sam..Finn, Sam and Addie set up an imaginary firestation in Sam's living room (Sam has the very same riding truck) and made up emergency scenarios and just had a BLAST doing imaginary play together!
Finn continues to enjoy 'Fireman Sam' on the apple TV, and very nearly called the fire dept with Siri on my iphone..I heard my phone say "did you say call Fireman Sam..there are 4 fire dept's near you, tap the one you would like to call"..and I swooped in and took the phone. Yes I showed Addie and Finn how to make emergency calls to daddy using Siri, my mistake.
 Just look how big he is! We have gotten rid of the baby potty thankfully and he is using the big pot. SO nice to  not have to clean out that little pot anymore!
Say.."be cute Finn" and this is what you get! A very silly little boy.
 Seriously is always playing fireman...so I have lots of different photos with him doing just this..!



2 comments:

  1. So cute. Sam built a 'fort' in our living room a couple days ago and it turned into his fire station that afternoon! He had so much fun that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze him he's so sweet! Love the 'be cute Finny"! :) Since the church fire, we are all talk of being a firefighter here too.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes