Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Back to school 2014

You know I just love to take beginning of the school year pictures, and with Finn starting KINDERGARTEN, and Avery starting preschool (like WOW!), I'm glad I took the time that I didn't have to do them anyway. Blake was in Califonia, so it was just the kids and I out in our favorite Lake Stevens field. Finn remembers Addie doing her kindergarten pictures two years back and was thankfully excited and quite willing to do pictures, and we had fun.

My little preschooler. She was also way excited to be included as one of the "big kids" and do school photos this year.





























Bam! He won he ring pop! (Just in case you wondered, I totally believe in bribery)
My big five year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes