Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 81-93/365



Day 81/Chicky-boom. All three of my kids have loved this game. Its fun on the third time around for me. Miss Ave is loving it at this age. 
Day 82/Abby came home with us from school..ANd we got a little glimpse into what four kids could be like. 
Day 83/Junebug. Lay down in the yard for some sun, and she'll join you. Typically during the summer if I found a chance to put on my bikini for a few minutes of tan..she would soon after drop a slimy ball on my bare tummy and invite me to a game of fetch. On this particular day, she decided to take a snooze on top of my legs. 
Day 84/Two flower girls and a very silly ring-bearer. 
Day 84/Friday afternoon. Their favorite. I let them watch movies when they get home on Friday afternoons (well at least when the weather is not ideal for outdoor play). With the busy homework and extracurriculars schedule, we don't seem to find time for TV except for Friday nights these days. A special treat indeed.
Day 85/Location scout. 

Day 86/Rainy morning before school.

Day 87/Practice makes perfect.




Day 88/Avery
Day 89/Cloudy evening at the beach.
Day 90/Afternoon visit with Abby..

Day 91/Tired princess. She is loving her preschool class, but comes home ever so tired and I can barely keep her awake on the three minute drive home before she's out!

Day 92/Little swimmer.


Rockin the crawl stroke. She is ever so sad this swimming session is over, she was beyond excited each day we had swimming class.

Day 93/Crazy hair day at view ridge..its a little hard to tell, but they both have gold spray painted hair for the school spirit day. They were pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes