Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy 10 Years.

 Sept 17,  2014 marked our ten year wedding anniversary.  It so many ways it feels like we've always been together, and others, it still feels brand new. Doesn't make any sense, but that's the truth of it. When I was young and first married I remember thinking I would be so "old" on the ten year mark (oh, so naive, when 30 was old!)...and never did I think we would have three kids and a dog and that I would be a stay at home mom. The image  in my mind looked more like, two full-time working parents..maybe on the second child...God had another plan, and I'm glad for it.

We have yet to do anything "big" for the occasion. With a wedding to photograph right after, and amidst the busy school day, it just wasn't in the cards. Which is not to say that we didn't enjoy the evening together at the beach with our kids, and takeout/dessert and wine when the kids went to bed for the night.

Our kids had some fun playing photographer for us while Junbug swam at the Howarth Beach.
Photo by Addie
Photo by Addie
Photo by Avery..(heck no she was not going to miss out on playing photog!)
Photo by Finn

And a little flashback to Sept 17 2004

1 comment:

  1. You guys look pretty darn good for being so old!!!! 10 years has flown by, huh?

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes