Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 65-78/365

 So yeah, fell off the wagon with the ole 365,  and Blake called me out on it. So I tried to play catch up a little here with some photos from the past month, but mostly, I will be re-starting fresh here for fall. It's been a busy schedule around here with having company, and trips to California, family vacation trips, camping, soccer/swimming/music and all the kids starting school (Avery starts tomorrow!). (and add in a couple weddings and lots of family shoots, doesn't make me feel like taking more photos or loading them to my computer, I so need a laptop!)
So here they are, and just totally out of order, but I've made my peace with it.

Day 65/Race the Reserve. My sister and I ran 13.1 miles for a fun morning on Whidbey. We talked the entire time, and had such a good time of chatting whilst we ran, we were shocked when we came upon mile marker 11..Could we really be almost done!? So we didn't run it as hard as we could have, and had a 9min/mile average to finish in 2 hours almost exactly..But it was a blast, and we plan to make it an annual event. Perhaps when the kids are bigger we can think about bumping it up to 26.2!!
Day 66/ Last Day with Maddy. These two had a blast together. Can't you just tell!?


Day 68/Back to Grammy's. Junebug had her spay surgery on the island with one of Grammy's vet friends, and we got to stay and play for a few days. And really, Junebug did too. I seriously don't think the dog noticed that anything had happened to her she recovered that easily.  
Day 67/Bath Swimmer.
Day 69/Pro-Location scouters. Helping mom prep for a family shoot! I also will be shooting Jay and Luka's wedding here at fort casey next week..


Couldn't resist this skyline, and I really wish Avery had been in the mood to cooperate with me, the silhouettes of all three is what I wanted. Better luck next time. 

Day 70/Gardening with Grammy.
Day 71/Crabapples

Day 72/Zoo Trip. We met up with our friends the Osbornes for a zoo day..and I was so busy talking I never once thought to bring out the camera until we were walking back to our car. Love the zoo!

Day 73/Snorkeling. I just about maxed out my camera's ISO to get this night-time bath shot, but I just love how he snorkels and does imaginative play in our big tub. I never want to forget this!

Day 74/ The daily harvest. This time of year is so fun, harvesting and eating from our own garden. Each of our kids enjoys picking vegetables (and berries!) from our garden beds. 
And notice the back porch mess as we prepared for our first-ever camping trip!

Day 75/Another day, another harvest. This time I made all three take a picture for me. It wasn't hard, as they were all trying on their new overalls from H&M, looked the part of vegetable gardeners, and were more than obliging when I asked them to help me do the daily harvest.



"It's almost as big as my head!"




Day 76/Kindergarten Open House

Day 77/First Day of school 
I walked with him in his classroom, and he was all set! I felt sad, my boy moving on to grade school, but he didn't seem to. So very ready.

Day 78/Sisters. Addie loves to dress Avery and do her hair. And Avery just loves getting the attention from Addie.

1 comment:

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes