Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stuck inside again..

...on my "post-work punishment day"! If you're not familiar with this term, its what we call Finn's behavior the day after I've been gone for work. When I work a 12, he wakes and I'm already gone, and I don't get home until after he's in bed...so I miss an entire day with him. The following day he doesn't let me stray too far from his side, often clinging to my legs. "Mama up!" is what I heard from him all day, which translates into "hold me!". I guess holding a cute boy isn't the worst punishment out there!

In addition to my clingy, sick boy, Addie developed the same sick symptoms as brother and the rains returned. Needless to say, yesterday we were in full-on lock-down mode!

Bored of being downstairs...
He headed for the "big bath" upstairs and started saying "bath" over and over while tugging at his clothing.
They both like the big claw foot tub upstairs that we rarely use...
...it was a good rainy day activity
"out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes