Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally...

...the one-year and three-year well check appointment with the pediatrition. Our little patients did so well yesterday and have thankfully remained perfectly healthy. Addison was so looking forward to seeing the doctor and getting her shots as she just loves anything that has to do with hospitals and "owie's". Both kids had three vaccinations to get and both were so good calmly watching the first two be injected...and then the final shot made the tears start each time! Addie claims she would like a return visit soon though.
As suspected, our little Finn is dropping down the charts into the normal size range for his age (I guess 3 months of walking, and a month of running will do that for you!) , he's into the 75% for weight! His cranium is still large at 100%...!
Our little Addie is finally on the charts with her weight, and is about 30% for weight for a girl her age.
So exciting to wear an actual hospital gown.
She drew us an elephant.


4 comments:

  1. Brave lil' buddies! I'm pretty sure I cried on my third shot (and that was only about 2 years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kiddos! Aaden is now in the 75% for height/weight too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! (I love the undies from behind :) )

    I was told they didnt get shots at 3 year appt...mmm....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think they did either; apparently when she had her last well-check there was a national shortage on a couple that she needed, and I opted in for chicken pox vaccine.

    I would think Aaden was higher on the height-He's SOO tall! Finn's 60-75% (whatever that means, why couldn't they give a straight number on that?) for height.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes