Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

The BOB!

We broke down and bought a double jogger a couple weeks back. I so wanted to have only one double stroller (after having THREE singles), and our Vibe is perfect everywhere being so compact and great for walking-just not the suspension and big wheels of a trail runner. I had been trying to find time to run when I could go sans kids, but it became a bummer since it cut into family time. Now I am able to run during the daytime, or we can go as a family.
The kids LOVE the BOB, they both will ask to go for a run (Finn will grab the stroller- "up, up, up, up...!") and Finn actually laughs out loud during our sprint intervals. I love it too, just a little sad about the big arm/shoulder muscles its creating from pushing nearly 100 lbs up and down hills...but man its been a fun workout challenge!
Excited to GO!
The BOB is quite relaxing...for the kids!

1 comment:

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes