Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

#28

I felt old at 25...and hoped the birthdays would stop coming, but alas they keep coming and today I celebrated birthday 28, and I find myself thankful for another wonderful year.

Lunch at Macaroni Grill
I knew Finn liked black olives..but we found out that Finn loves even kalamata and green olives!
Addie shared pizza with Dad and enjoyed her bread with olive oil!
After lunch we did some shopping, and a little coffee and Godiva. Exhausted we went home and Addie and I snuggled up for 'Toy Story' during Finn's nap (Addie had her nap in the car).
Yes I have to wear glasses to see the TV.
When Blake got off work, we did dinner at Red Robin (no cooking for me today!)
Finn was on balloon overload..balloons at Nordstrom AND Red Robin, lucky guy!


8 comments:

  1. Great birthday! Im glad you didn't have to cook :) You make 28 look amazing girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it was a great day filled with wonderful things! I LOVE your top! and Finn is looking so little boy in that bottom pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day, getting older isn't too bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope I look as beautiful as you do after I've had two babies - REGARDLESS of what birthday I'm celebrating! (And I have been wearing glasses to see the TV for the last 2 years, so don't feel too bad!) Could you get Finn to teach Aaron the wonder of olives?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah thats right! I still can't believe Aaron doesn't like olives, like Blake...I'm glad my little man can share my passion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I hope we will be able to meet up sometime soon, it's been too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope so too Lindsey! Are you going to be in WA anytime soon??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be there for a wedding in late August. I will be in the wdding so I am not sure how much time I will have to do other things. I'll have get your number before I go and maybe we will have time to get together! :) (fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes