Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

While we were away...

We are so grateful to Mimi and Papa for coming all the way from sunny California to be with our little ones while we flew to Orange County. The kids had a marvelous time with their grandparents and Papa and Mimi claim they were very well behaved. I hope thats true and that Addison didn't work the system too much, as she certainly knows how. This was clear to me the morning I left when Addison asked me to give her a big hug and once she had me wrapped in her hug she whispered in my ear, "Addison wants a candy, please Mommy".
They frequented our park
Played with lots of toys
Looks like fun!
They went to the Seattle Aquarium
Little fishies
They rode a carousel
With her Mimi
Oh yeah, Papa rocks the double stroller!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! What fun grandparents ;) Darby will be with my parents this weekend overnight...and then in a couple weeks for TWO NIGHTS with Dave's parents!! Eeeek! Im worried I wont survive!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes