Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Sweet Girl

Addison is growing up too fast. This morning she and I had breakfast together and I asked her what she was thinking about; she told me, "Gramma, Weeby, Great Grampy and Uncle Bill". I guess even at 2 1/2, you know when something is not right with your family.
This afternoon she asked me to curl her hair, and give her "pink lips" (lip gloss). I had to get a couple pictures, though I have to say it is hard to get a good picture of a toddler!

Blowing Mommy a kiss
This is the smile she gives when asked to smile for the camera
Looking so grown up!

2 comments:

  1. sweet. They are growing up arent they. It goes so fast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweeheart, even the young ones have to process the hard stuff of life!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes