Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Relaxing Saturday

After Blake working all week and working the past two days myself, we took a day to relax and do whatever struck our fancy. We headed up to one of our favorite spots, the U-Village for a little shopping and coffee/jamba juice. I realized how familiar this spot has become when we got to Pottery Barn and Addie says to me, "Pottery Barn has a nice Bathroom, Mommy...Addison needs to go potty please". Hmmm, maybe I need to mix it up a bit.
Daddy and Finn at the U-Village
Jamba Juice
Playtime in the Car (while daddy shopped and Addison napped)
Totally Out
Surprise Letter from Mimi
Get in my Mouth!
(Addison narrates what Finns thinking when he eats..."Mmmm, Finn likes the bananas")
Bedtime Stories
Our Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes