Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grocery Day

Its amazing how the everyday things are more work and yet more fun with small kids. After working last night, I needed to do meal planning and grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry. It took most of the day to get those things done, but we managed to have fun in the process.
Addison just loves to go grocery shopping (or any sort of shopping for that matter) and both kids are very well behaved in the store. She keeps track of the grocery bags for me and organizes the food as I put it into the cart. Today I let Addison pick a treat for her good behavior, and she chose pink jelly belly's.
Got the Grocery Bags!
My Snuggly Boy
Our garden continues to grow despite the cool weather. Tonight I let Addison pick the red leaf lettuce that she had been eyeing for days.
Salad Greens

2 comments:

  1. Funny, Coleson got to pick a treat this week too, for being such a great boy and helper. He picked legos :) It's true, I think having #2 added in to the family makes everything that much more fun! (except for the evenings, here!)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes