Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Addison the Baby Entertainer

It must seem that I always take pictures of the kids sitting in my bed, perhaps because I do. I sit them there together and put Addie in charge of keeping Finn happy while I get dressed and dry my hair. Next thing I know, I'm taking pictures because they are so sweet together. Addison really takes her job seriously and keeps Finn entertained with toys, books, smart conversation, and by blowing raspberries of course. Today she asked Finn if he'd ever eaten a dragon fly and if he could make a rhinoceros noise for her; we aren't sure where she comes up with this stuff.
Siblings
"Finn's Funny Mommy!"
"Kissem"
Addison also likes to have Finn play in her room and show him her toys. It gets more and more fun for them as Finn becomes more able to "play".
Addie's Room
Sharing Her Toys
My Sweet Boy
My Sweet Girl

1 comment:

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes