Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 275-278/265

Day 275/ Lost her second tooth!! I am going to get a cute pic of the new smile..but this photo was just as it came out, and I feel like the new smile while it's still bloody, is rather gross...SO I will get one soon! (and I do realize I am completely out of focus here.. but I liked it anyway, captured the moment)

Day 276/Avery and her ducky friends. She loves to feed them corn..and they love her too.  I intend to add some phone videos I have..the "ducky get my bottom" or "ducky in my hair" is wayy too funny. They love to follow her when her diaper is exposed, they love to grab at it, something about the texture must fascinate them..and then those curls. If she sits for a second, they will run and try to nibble the curls. Thankfully ducks are gentle and not mean in the way geese are, so its comical rather than scary!

Day 277/We did some major cleaning, and had the duvet outside in the sun..Avery loves when I do this.

We had everything mostly cleared out of the room to do the carpet cleaning..I don't get it but the kids find this so fun. 

Day 278/He's off to preschool..3 days a week. He wishes it was more, and that the class was longer..but I am glad to have him around a little more for one last year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes