Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 244-255

So I got really behind on my daily photos..and missed some days I think..and these here are ever so out of order!! Trying to get back on track..AND I used my old laptop that is not only uncalibrated, but has a screen that occasionally falls clean off. Yeah, a new laptop is just not a priority for us though we do need one..

Day 244/"Coloring"!
Day 245/Afternoon at the beach
Day 246/Cousins watching movies
Day 247/Cousins cold treats
Day 248/Stealing ice cream from the ice cream maker
Day 249/Silly cousin Madeline came to stay
Day 250/Finn's first t-ball game.
Day 251/Our three:)
Day 252/The petting farm at forest park

Day 253/We swing so high we make a breeze
Day 254/Daddy's work party



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes