Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

This is our life/52 week lifestyle photography challenge


For the past 6 weeks I have been participating in Annie Manning's (paint the moon photography) 52 week challenge and have been having so much fun with it aside from my daily photos that I do for my blog. Its so motivating to be a part of the group and be assigned a them each week and then submit a picture each week. I so admire Annie's work, and I have felt very honored to have her select a few of my images to appear on her blog..Here was this weeks submission for the them 'Good Morning' and here is the link to Annie's blog where is also appears for the week 6 wrap up (you can also see my images in the week 3 and week 5 posts)
http://paintthemoon.net/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes