Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 101/102

Day 101/Sledding in Snoqualmie. A late celebration of Finn's 4th birthday with Grandpa(I will be sharing more of these photos) 
Day 102/Even cranky teethers can smile when bouncing on Mommy's bed. She is getting all four canines, and two of the four are almost in, the other two are just super swollen. We have had a couple nights of really bad sleep, and a couple days of crankiness and to be perfectly honest, a lot of Elmo..When she is so upset, the distraction is a miracle worker. I'm embarrassed to say that she will bring me my iPhone and say "pleeeease" and point at the TV. This means, activate that remote app and turn on the apple tv and play one of my Elmo videos.

1 comment:

  1. That is the type of snow I want! Just breathtaking. Hope your little lady gets those teeth in soon.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes