Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Working on 40 Weeks!

I am thankfully continuing to have a healthy baby growing inside me. I have had to be light on activity for awhile now, and have chosen not to work these past months..that being said I still find myself with many jobs/week (don't know how that happens). However, faced with the threat of full bedrest, I have totally cut out working and walking... and general busy-ness! I am thankful in all this that the midwives encourage the continuing of yoga since it is low-impact, and the one activity that produces not a single contraction (which is amazing for me!). This will keep me sane, and also hopefully keep my body somewhat in shape for labor.

So it will be low-action around here (which is going to drive Mommy a  bit crazy), just taking kids to school and doing my afternoon yoga for the next months. It is so worth it to keep this little girl safe, if we can carry on for 6 more weeks...we will be term, though I'd really like to go all the way to 40 weeks!

Much thanks to Addie for the picture!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Claire, you are amazing and look it!! I am so inspired and impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! That looks like it feels wonderful, if only you could do yoga all day long you and your girly would love it. :) Keep up the good work Mama!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes