Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Days!

Addie and Finn had their first days of school for the year. Addie started her 4-day/week pre-K class with Mrs Facchini, and Finn started his Wednesday preschool class today with Miss Angie. Addie is loving being in school just as much as last year, though she is a little disappointed that Spencer is in a different class. She was VERY excited this morning for Finn's first day. We came down to find that she had her and Finn's backpack set out, and were told that she couldn't wait to show her teacher and her friends her brother...she was a bit bummed to learn he would be in his own separate classroom!


 Finn did very well on his first day, apprehensive to have me leave him there (I was a bit apprehensive as well)...and I peeked in the classroom when I picked him up to see that they were having circle/singing time, and Finn was singing and sitting in Miss Angie's lap. Miss Angie said Finn was wonderful and he was just aglow after his class. He told me "I liked my class; it was good"..very concise son! 

 "We're going to school!"
Addie on Monday for her first day. 
 We are thankful to Mimi and Papa for so many beautiful new clothes and boots for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes