Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Honey and an Ice Cube...

..That's how this little one takes her tea. This little princess and I had a lovely afternoon tea today. She was talking all things baby sister. She is quite sure that we are having a girl, though we keep telling her its just as likely that its a boy..."wouldn't that be fun?"..."yeah, I guess, but it would be so much MORE fun if it was a girl!". It's so funny her change of heart considering my last pregnancy she was quite sure she wanted "another brother just like Finny"..I guess she just got a different feeling this time around! I know she'll love either equally and truly just likes the idea of a new baby.

1 comment:

  1. Coleson really wanted a sister this time around...everyone seems to have a sister he feels. He of course is excited for his brother but it's taken some time. :) I am thinking you have to be having a girl...Sarah, me & lindsay all with boys!!? Someone has to have the girl!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes