Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Baby Hump!

Yep, thats what we're going to call it this time around. Addie told me weeks ago that she couldn't wait for me to get my "big baby hump where the baby will grow". I said, "you mean the baby bump?"..Addie said to me, "yeah, I know they call it that, but I think it looks more like a hump". I do believe she's right, perhaps pregnant women just don't enjoy the direct comparison to camels.
We are quite shocked at how big I am already. Looking back at photos from Finn's pregnancy, the profile picture we took here looks like one from 22 weeks last time...YIKES! I don't really want to know what 22 weeks is going to look like this time.
Whoa! 15 Weeks.
Addie really wanted a pic with Mommy! She is so excited to be a big part of this pregnancy and birth.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever girl, you look fantastic! You have so many fun things to accessorize with you're going to look great all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes--baby #3 makes it's little self known much earlier on than the others! Cute 'hump!'

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes