Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Bundle of Laughs!

This evening while I was working on dinner, Finn wandered upstairs and starting calling for me..."Momma, MOOOMMMAA, I need you!" I rushed upstairs to find my down comforter that I'd removed the duvet from (its sheets day) in a heap on the floor and mysteriously giggling with two chubby feet sticking out one end. Surprise, my little Finn burst out with laughs when I uncovered him.
We had to do a little re-enactment for the camera!
This one is such a grown up little man these days. There isn't much he doesn't say at this point, and is ever so active. His prayers are the sweetest and most enthusiastic you will ever hear, just melts your heart! Its going to be hard having a new baby (for me); I've really enjoyed having more space between the second and third and have a hard time thinking about Finn no longer being the "baby" (though he is definitely not a baby at this age-we know!). Finn on the other hand seems ready to take on the role of big brother and lovingly calls my tummy "bebe girl".

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes