Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Rain is Back!

After weeks and weeks of sunny and in the 60's (an amazing Seattle October), we had a little rain on Friday. The kids enjoyed playing in my room/bed while I packed up their clothes for Gramma's.

It was so funny, Finny crawled in my bed, and got under the covers and rolled down the other side "sister, siiiisssster!" (while patting the spot he set for her)...He can be so sweet to her (though he is guilty of the occasional hair-pulling and shouka-stealing)!

Addie wants this photo of her and her Shouka framed in her room. This little one is very focused on us having another baby. She so desperately wants it to happen. She has begun telling people that "my mommy's pregnant", I don't know how to prevent the spread of such rumors....
The crazy little man. Such a joy, we love to hear him TALK, and TALK he does! This little one still enjoys our morning runs and requests them each day; "go running!". I have my own little motivator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes