Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dentist Appt.

This may not seem blog-worthy, but Addie had her dental cleaning today...she was sooo excited to go. I told her in the morning that we would be going to the dentist and she said to me, "oh, is Jodie going to clean my teeth again?". I then realized that that in fact is the name of Addie's hygienist that we hadn't seen or talked about in 6 months. Our little peanut has quite the memory. When we saw Mrs Low and Spencer at the pumpkin patch, she couldn't wait to share that she would be going to the dentist later that day.

She had a great time, got an A plus for dental health, and got to hang out with the Dr and check out pics of his little girl on his computer while I finished up with my cleaning. Dental appointments sure are more fun these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes