Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Arboretum Play Day

Yesterday morning I decided something fun was in order. I had been up quite late attending a birth, and was scheduled to work at the hospital the next day...so that helped me decide to not work on the piles of editing I have on my queue, but rather take the day to have fun with my kids. No work, just play. Addie wanted to "go to the river" for our something fun, so I decided the arboretum was the place, as it has wading water which is what I think she was wanting. We picked up latte's and mini sparkle donuts for the drive, and just had a grand time!

When I gave Finn his donut, he said "thank you", and has been doing so appropriately ever since. He has been for the longest time saying "your welcome" in the place of "thank you". I have to say I sort of liked it when he had it backwards...and so did Addie, she was like Finn's little servant doing things for him just to hear him mix up "thank you" with "your welcome".

For me picture taking is fun and given my current situation, I don't get to take pics of our kids nearly enough ...so thats why there are a LOT from this one day!
He still drools occasionally, we think the 2 year molars will soon be in!
Looks like he needs a fly-rod, right Daddy?
There was a helicopter!
"Duck, sister, DUCK!"
He was soo excited about the ducks.
"Look Finn, here comes your duck, he likes you!"
And here she is!
"Mommy, I like being a model"....
... and she likes being silly too!

1 comment:

  1. It looks as if you all had a fun time, of course the children are adorable and so are the photos.I love to see the beautiful colors that you have now. We are all needing a dose of Addie and Finn, and looking forward to seeing you all at Thanksgiving..love you Mimi

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes