Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Murder Mystery Party

Why might we dress like this you might wonder....??? Blake and I had a wonderful adult evening with some good friends doing a murder mystery party. It was our first and a blast! For the full story visit the dobelstein family blog:

http://dobelsteindaily.blogspot.com/2010/10/last-train-to-paris-murder-mystery.html

Thanks Kris and Sarah for a lovely evening, and thanks Aaden (the mini-duke)for saying my name for the first time, it really made my night!

4 comments:

  1. HA! I LOVE it! You two seriously look dashing ;) Way to pull it off! Where did you find your hat? It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Maxx, I was shocked they had this sort of hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Im impressed! Yes, it's perfect for the time era!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look dashing....I love that look..you both wear it well. Glad you had a nice evening out...

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes