Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Seventeen Months!

I was thinking about this little princess today, and the fact that this past weekend marked her 17 month birthday..which means she is nearly 1 1/2!! What!? In so  many ways, she seems older, but in other ways, I feel like she should still be a teeny new baby. 
She is quite the tall girl. People are shocked at her age, they usually place her at 2 years old, and she is indeed wearing 2t-3t clothing, so we're growing fast over here. 
She has a lot to say..Her favorite saying right now is "yeah, ok". She is also becoming quite the expert in different animal noises..If you want to see something really cute, just ask Avery what a bobcat says..(I also really like her cock-a-doodle-doo and her horse neighing) 
Avery is also showing us that she can be quite the willful little one. She just loves to take things from Finn and say "MINE!!" and then follow it up with a 'i dare you to take this back from me' screech. Yeah, we're working on it. 
I can't tell you what joy she brings to us, it is just flying by too fast! 
Here are a few photos from the past couple weeks, from a couple different nights out enjoying the sunshine sent our way.
She runs with her tongue out..I think because she is concentrating, she gets this from her Dad (the "I'm  concentrating" tongue-out look).
She is at such a Mommy's girl stage..I had no intention of having pictures take of me..but she wanted mommy..Makeup free and messy hair and all.  She is just far too sweet to say no to sometimes.


Daddy and his two best girls.
Her new shades.

Fascinated by the ferry.



2 comments:

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes