Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 133-139

Day 133/ Checking out the light in a shoot location with Mom. 
Day 134/She likes to try and work the phone. It makes me laugh when I here siri say, "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean when you say that".
135/ Every brother likes to show his sisters his freshly dug up worms..Too his disappointment, she was just fascinated by the worms, and not at all freaked out. I do believe she will soon be helping him look for worms and bugs.
Day 136/Running off our energy and enjoying the beautiful weather at the park

Day 137/Sunset shoot. We took the kids to get a couple pictures in their Easter best. Yes, it was in the upper 60's and she just didn't want to wear a sweater. "I'm hot mom!" Truly a northwest girl.
Day 138/A trip to the mountains. The family came along with me to a shoot up highway 2

Day 139/Easter bunny. (more Easter photos later)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes