Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 79/365


Just my boy and his doggie..Was going to put these together into a diptych template so I could more easily get away with 2 photos in the one day..but I was too lazy. I am such a lightroom girl that the though of putting the photos into the Photoshop seems like a real chore. There were so many cute ones of him talking and hugging on his doggie while I was getting my closet all cleaned and sorted...so I couldn't do just one, but I did narrow it to two.
He loves this doggie so, it makes my heart happy..even though I long to give that stinky doggie a bath..Soon.

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute, and the lighting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, the lighting really is perfect,and these are just such sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Great lighting and perfect moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes