Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 78/365 (+2 extras)

It was a soggy one. Miss Addie was better today, but still exhausted and awaiting the return of her appetite, so we had to miss church again. By dinner she perked up and begged to go out to her favorite Indian restaurant..we obliged and feel thankful she is so much better.
Avery has felt great all weekend and was only too happy to puddle stomp at the park. Finn kept his big sister company for cartoons.
I ran errands..And Avery saw me off..A side note here. As I was leaving,  Finn asked me for a drink and I told him that Daddy was in charge, so check with him..His face lit up, he yelled "Daddy's in charge, BWAHAHAHA"..Blake can deny it all he wants, but he is most definitely the fun parent, and I am the disciplinarian. We do love our fun Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Omg the second one is to funny! I love the reflection in the first one, very creative!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes