Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Addie's Princess Tea!

Yes, it's true, our little peanut is 5! I can scarcely believe it. We had an early celebration a couple weeks before her birthday with a few of her girlfriends, cousin Eva and her two Grammy's (and mommy and Avery of course!). Much thanks to Mimi who helped me put together this party for Addie. 

Addie has long admired the American girl dolls in the magazine that started coming to our house...especially those with the horses! We had her tea party in the party side of the Seattle American Girl store which is most conveniently located at the Alderwood mall! I didn't do the best job of capturing the day...rocking the baby with a cold in the corner..but I got a couple shots and mostly took video since I am trying to do better about video and I didn't have my favorite camera with me!
 Friends Michaela and Darby. All the girls got to pick a doll to have tea with.

 Five!



Addie got her very own doll and horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes