Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Finn

Hard to believe, but our "baby" is 2! 2 years old just isn't a baby anymore..Addie seemed so much older at this age, partly due to the fact that Finn was born right after her first Birthday perhaps!
Our little man is a very talkative, busy individual. He love anything active and loves to get dirty, and do anything that will make his sister laugh! He is a very big boy sleeping in his very own toddler bed and using the big potty when it strikes his fancy! For his birthday, we took him to REI and let him select his very own bike! Happy Birthday Finn, you'll always be my baby!
I hadn't planned on making a cake, as we are making 'baked Alaska' for his joint birthday party with Grandma next week...but Addie insisted that Finn must have a cake made by his Mommy, and not ice cream Sundays for his birthday. She was very happy to assist! Since I hadn't planned ahead, we used what we had on hand, orange yogurt cake, was actually fantastic!
He wanted to "have a turn" stirring the cake batter!
Trying out his new bike...There was a big tractor working at the park that captivated him as you can see!
I love even the scowls:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I can't believe he is 2 already!! Happy bday Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't either! Makes me a little sad, time is flying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Finn! Can't believe you're 2!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes