Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A few from this past month

I haven't been too good about taking photos lately...but here are the few that I did randomly take around the house. Though the camera has been a bit absent, we've kept quite busy between, school, work and lots of playdates! Blake and I also managed a weekend getaway thanks to Mimi and Papa's willingness to babysit for the weekend. We enjoyed some shopping/eating/snowboarding and visiting with friends and family.

Playing cars and making the car noises:)
Jammin.
Taking a walk at the riverfront park down the street. Holding sister's hand like a gentleman.
We stayed until the sun started to "hide".
Playing blocks.
He practices daily. All the time....we may have a little rockstar on our hands.
This is his "ooh, did you see what I just did...am I going to get in trouble?" face.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sneaky face. I see Finn at 16. :) And Addie holding Finn's hand is precious. Such sweeties.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes