Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Handsome Boy

I was scared, I knew what having boys was supposed to be...but this boy is nothing but a joy.

He's getting so grown up. One evening about a month back I heard him sneaking down the stairs after being put to bed for the night...He poked his little head through the stair railing.."Claire, can you get me some milk?". I didn't even know he knew my name, and thankfully I haven't heard him say it again..I much prefer "Mommy".
This morning he convinced Addie to push him around in one of the laundry baskets. She did her best, but pretty soon they both realized that Finn is much better suited to push her around in the laundry basket, and that is what they settled on. For goodness sake, he's may not have surpassed her in height yet, but he long ago passed her in weight!

Here he is our sweet little man who requests green salad with each meal, hates to see his Daddy go to work, and always has a kiss for his Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes