Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sick Buddies

Well, I guess the first cold of the season had to come sooner or later, I was just hoping for the later. We've been really asking for it with the schedule we've been keeping! Addie feels a very strong need to care for Finn when he's sick, and she's done a pretty good job of helping me to keep him relaxing. Its hard to be stuck inside on such a beautiful day, but I have gotten mostly caught up on photo work while the kids snuggled up and watched movies...always a silver lining..
Addie thought winter coats would help with keeping them warm during their "cold".
I asked them to take a rest on the couch before naps, they both enjoyed the snuggles and snacks!
Now I'm sitting here catching up on our blog and snuggling a very hot little boy...here's hoping this illness goes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes