Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Day!

Our Miss Addie had her first day of Preschool this morning. She's been talking about it for months, and it was finally time to go! She is attending Mrs' Low's class at Our Saviors Lutheran...its a big step in independence!

Daddy got special doughnuts for her first day breakfast!
She was pretty disappointed that the school bus didn't pick her up, but she thanked me emphatically for the ride "its so nice of you to take me to my school, mommy!".
The first day was a success. She headed right in without looking back, though she was happy enough to see Finn and I when we picked her up. As soon as we got home she told me she was exhausted and going for a nap (11:30 a.m., thats unheard of for her!)...she must have been tired as its 3 hours later and she's still out!
Finn enjoyed his time with just his Mommy, though after about an hour he started asking for "sister!" over and over.

2 comments:

  1. No, I did ok...I got to go through it with a friend which helped. Her son started in Addie's same class. It is a little hard, she just seems so grown up; a very big rite of passage!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes