Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

"I Got This Mom"

Finn awoke from his morning nap uncharacteristically sad (not sure why, he was lovely the rest of the day). Addie and I were so surprised we ran upstairs together to find him crying in his crib. As I was holding him trying to calm him, Addie tells me she can take care of it and then climbed into his rocker and held out her arms. "I got this, Mom, I take care of Shouka all the time."
A side note to this..poor Shouka has been experiencing incontinence and insomnia, which Addie is correcting with diapers and a dishtowel that is now Shouka's very own swaddle. It seems Addie will make an excellent mommy someday!
Success! Look at that smile.
I wish I had it on video...she was talking so cute to him.

3 comments:

  1. very sweet. I love the older sibling/younger sibling interaction. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love that she is swaddling Shouka. She's wise beyond her 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Finn looks so much like his daddy in these pictures :-) I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes