Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My "Mini-Me".

Oh our little Addie is growing and changing so fast. Her conversations are always so interesting these days. On Monday, a visit to our very pregnant friend to deliver a shower gift left an impression on Addie. She told me later that afternoon, "I want to get a big tummy so I can put a baby in it and get presents". This statement left a lasting impression on me.
This morning I set out her clothes and got myself dressed and didn't realize I had us both in pink juicy couture hoodies and jeans. I asked Addie what shoes she would like to wear and she said "I want to wear my ugg boots like yours Mommy, so we match!". It was then that I realized we did match, so we both put on our chestnut uggs and called it a matching day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at how old she looks. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the conversations these days!

    Too fun to have a mini me! Too cute you girls!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes