Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Decorating the Tree!

Finding the tree is fun, but is not nearly as fun as decorating the tree at home. We had been talking about it and Addison told me. "I'm so excited to have candy canes and hot coco and decorate our tree, Mommy". I do think that is my favorite part. Listening to Christmas music by the rat pack, sipping hot coco and preparing our home for the holiday season really makes me feel like Christmas is here.

Helping Daddy with the lights.


Tree decorating is busy with two kids! Finn was escaping jammie time, thats why he's in the buff.

Having Fun!

Addison was rocking this little cushion Finn was balancing on and singing "rockabye baby, in the treetop...".

Its hard to tell from the picture, but Finn is standing on his own. He's been doing that more and more. Tonight I was walking with him and holding one of his hands and he pulled it away and stood on his own for a good 30 seconds before he took a very stable step and then reached for my hand and kept on his merry way. He's taken steps on his own before, but never have they been very stable.

Addison got to stay up after Finn went to bed and help put up the ornaments. She did a great job!

Silly Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you found a great tree! Yay for mr. Finn standing, what a big boy!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes